Are you an experienced recruitment consultant who is fed up of playing the “numbers game”? Are you looking for the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with high-calibre clients and candidates, and be the positive catalyst to their career trajectory?
We are looking to appoint a Senior Research Associate to join our team. The Senior Research Associate will be responsible for assisting the Partners and Directors in all duties relating to the delivery cycle of an assignment, including client preparation, candidate searches and candidate and client contact. The Senior Research Associate will be expected to update database systems, manage multiple assignments, together with working with the existing team in the implementation of strategies designed to enhance the division’s profile within the marketplace. The successful candidate will also be required to contribute to the exchange of information and market knowledge within the wider Research Team to maintain Adamson & Partners’ competitive advantage.
In brief, the scope of the position will be as follows:
- Prepare the pitch or pitch decks for the Partner/Director prior to a client pitch. This will include client research together with competitor analysis.
- Post-COVID, attend face-to-face client meetings and represent Adamson & Partners from a research perspective across Germany and Europe, where applicable.
- Prepare and amend English/German documents relevant to the assignment.
- Research and prepare a list of potential candidates relevant to the assignment.
- Make the initial headhunt approach and provide relevant documentation.
- Prepare the shortlist of candidates to be interviewed by the consultant and presented to the client.
- Interview candidates alongside the Partner/Director handling the assignment.
- Liaise directly with the client where necessary.
The successful candidate should be based in a European country (or GMT/GMT+1 time zone). We are open to candidates who wish to work on flexible terms, either 100% remote or hybrid, between home-working and travelling to one of our two offices in London, United Kingdom or Munich, Germany.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years of experience within an executive search firm environment.
- Experience in the Legal or Legal Search sectors would be desirable.
- Possess a professional and confident telephone manner.
- Native fluency in English. Bilingual fluency in German would be desirable.
- Commercially aware with a keen interest in developments within the field of international commerce, particularly in relation to clients/potential target organisations.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, together with the initiative and self-discipline required to provide an efficient, client-orientated service.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication with a keen attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality and team player.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary negotiable according to background and skill set.
- Bonus scheme based on assignment performance.
- Holidays – 25 working days, plus statutory holidays.
- Remote and office working flexibility post-COVID.
WHO WE ARE
Adamson & Partners is a highly successful Executive Search company established in 1985 with a wide global footprint. Our expertise is focused on executive search recruitment, talent consulting and M&A advisory services within the Legal and Intellectual Property (IP) sectors.
Our unique depth of specialist industry-specific knowledge, backed by our dedicated research function, has enabled us to attract and retain a loyal client portfolio, which includes some of the world’s most revered multinationals, including Airbus, BASF, Bayer, Dyson, IBM, and Volvo. The company is currently based in London and Munich, employing 4 Partners, 2 Directors and 4 in-house Associates, ably assisted by a team of support staff.
We are fully engaged in the global marketplace, and handle search assignments on an international basis.