This is a home-based role, working on for us on a project by project basis. In brief, the scope of the position will be as follows:
- Assist Partners/Directors in market mapping and initial contact with candidates.
- Occasionally preparation and amendment of documents relevant to the assignment.
- Research and prepare a list of potential candidates relevant to the assignment.
- Make the initial headhunt approach and provide relevant documentation.
- Prepare the shortlist of candidates to be interviewed by the consultant and presented to the client.
- Keeping our CRM systems up-to-date.
There will be the opportunity to work closely with Partners/Directors and receive ongoing support from the existing research team to help support the projects and provide any necessary market insights and knowledge.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within an executive search firm environment.
- Experience in the Legal or Legal Search sectors would be desirable.
- Possess a professional and confident telephone manner.
- Native fluency in English. Bilingual fluency in German and French would be desirable.
- Commercially aware with a keen interest in developments within the field of international commerce, particularly in relation to clients/potential target organisations.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, together with the initiative and self-discipline required to provide an efficient, client-orientated service.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication with keen attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality and team player.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Daily/project to be discussed dependent on background and skill set.
WHO WE ARE
Adamson & Partners is a highly successful Executive Search company established in 1985 with a wide global footprint. Our expertise is focused on executive search recruitment, talent consulting and M&A advisory services within the Legal and Intellectual Property (IP) sectors.
Our unique depth of specialist industry-specific knowledge, backed by our dedicated research function, has enabled us to attract and retain a loyal client portfolio, which includes some of the world’s most revered multinationals, including Airbus, BASF, Bayer, Dyson, IBM, and Volvo. The company is currently based in London and Munich, employing 4 Partners, 2 Directors and 4 in-house Associates, ably assisted by a team of support staff.
We are fully engaged in the global marketplace, and handle search assignments on an international basis.